Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

Yay for TheWeebl...y wibbly wobbly teacher! I actually learned something here :D , it's cute as hell too ;) Love your stuff Weebl, keep them coming <3

How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

Lol,
Classic Portal, I remember this when it first came out... who the hell dragged it out of the cobwebs :D

- Spider - - Spider -

!!WOW!!

I never knew Tom Selleck hated spiders so much :D

HelL Butterfree HelL Butterfree

Moth

Butterfree=moth
Fly=fly

November (The Orphan Cat) November (The Orphan Cat)

oohhh :_(

Beautiful peace, poor long cat... makes me sad.

Cat Day Roller Coaster Cat Day Roller Coaster

Kawaii na!!! :3

So cute, but why the puppy?

the dog (remake) the dog (remake)

What a bitch!!

it is a sad, and not in a good way :(

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

True madness at its finest!!!

This was an astounding movie, one of the best of any madness I have ever seen. Great sound mixed with masterful artwork, few can even compare to what you have made this to be. The only thing that really caught my eye out of place, was in the beginning when Hank threw the car into park before crashing through the front entrance. Call me a stickler for detail if you must, but I loved this madness :3

Pegosho responds:

Damn, and I thought that was Turbo! hahaha. Point taken, guess I'm not very good with the car's mechanism. :P

Spirds Spirds

Simple and silly

I love it :3

Space Monkey: Episode One Space Monkey: Episode One

My god this was a god awful piece of shit!!!!!

As stated in my title (*-" My god this was a god awful piece of shit!!!!! "-*). Yes, a crude statement but truly noted. The only reason I was able to sit through this whole tragedy of a cartoon was the fact I was drunk (that's probably also why I wrote "god" twice in the title when I am agnostic). I have no idea how you convinced the swain, rina-chan, and drsuave to participate in this flash, nor do I know how you managed to make front page with out getting an award. But good job not getting blamed even after 3+ months with a beginning, and the entirety of a film like that(that is also most likely due to the newgrounds community as well though). Great job though, my buzz is starting to wearing off, so I will post a decent score before my sober opinion starts to leak through. Keep up the crappy work, and please get better ~ (drunk, stupid, moronic, and impaired right now, try not to take too much offense) Good job, crappy animation, slow,too long, boring, comically tedious, and out right "that's it, I'm done".